The corner of Fay Avenue and Kline Street originally was part of La Jolla’s small residential neighborhood. Today, under the shade of full-grown trees, the two houses enjoy adaptive re-use as La Jolla restaurants - The Cottage and Burgundy.
TRIVIA: In what year were these cottages built?
Find the answer by scrolling down
ANSWER: According to the La Jolla HIstorical Society, the cottages were built c. 1912: