Several charity golf tournaments coming up in La Jolla area
A number of organizations have charity golf tournaments planned. Here’s information on some:
- July 17, Fifth Annual Nikki St. Germain Memorial Golf Tournament and fundraiser for Voices for Children, Riverwalk Golf Club in San Diego. $175 per golfer. Go to
- July 19, 28th Annual UCP Golf Classic to benefit United Cerebral Palsy of San Diego County, The Crossings at Carlsbad, $325 per golfer. Call (858) 571-5365.
- July 19, Swing for Kids Tournament benefiting Kids Korps USA, Rancho Santa Fe Rotary/Rotary International Pro Kids Golf Academy, San Pasqual Academy and Camp Pendleton Armed Services YMCA, Del Mar Country Club, $395 per golfer. Contact
email@example.com call Kids Korps USA at (858) 259-3602.
- July 23, 22nd annual Make-a-Wish Golf Classic, Maderas Golf Club. $400 per player. Go to www.thegolfclassic.com.
- July 24, 15th annual Brian Schultz Memorial Golf Classic benefiting the Moores UCSD Cancer Center UCSD School of Medicine, Rancho Bernardo Inn. Entry fee is $195; banquet-only tickets, $50. Go to
www.brianschultzfoundation.comor call (619) 687-1433.
- Aug. 9, 11th Annual FORE the Casa Kids Golf Tournament benefiting child abuse treatment and prevention leader Casa de Amparo, Maderas Golf Club in Poway, $300 per golfer or $1,100 per foursome. Call (760) 754-5500 or go to
- Oct. 22, Scripps Clinic Invitational Golf Tournament, Torrey Pines South Golf Course, preceded by annual Invitational Dinner at the Hilton Torrey Pines on Oct. 21. Call (858) 678-6814 or go to
- November TBA, the first San Diego “Swing Fore! Yellow Charity Golf Classic” benefiting The Lance Armstrong Foundation, Maderas Country Club. Go to