Realty experts expands staff
Betty Hazelbaker, president and owner of Realty Experts has announced the addition of seven experienced agents to her firm. Those who have recently joined are:
- Cheri Roehm, with several years in commercial and residential real estate,
- Darcy Smith, a popular, long-time La Jolla Realtor,
- Alice Gregory, with more than 45 years real estate experience,
- Dan Hoffman, licensed since 1966 and specializing in commercial and apartment sales,
- Ed Cabo, with 25 years in property management, and
- Stan Silverman, with 7 years in real estate plus a long career in home building in La Jolla.
“We had some agents that left some other offices who weren’t happy,” said, Alberta Jones of Realty Experts.
“We’re probably one of the last remaining small, independently owned offices in La Jolla,” she said.
The office welcomes people to drop by for a friendly visit and a cup of coffee anytime.
Realty Experts remains “very busy,” Jones added. “I guess we’re the small, big office in La Jolla,” she said.
Realty Experts has been doing business in La Jolla and San Diego County for nearly 40 years and is located at 7863 Girard Ave., #208, phone (858) 459-0601.