• Click on VIEW GALLERY to see photos from the event.
Also known as San Diego Historical Landmark No. 79, the building was designed in 1913-1914 by Irving Gill (1870-1936), preeminent architect of the Modernist era, and was commissioned by Ellen Browning Scripps.
Today, the club has 175 members who participate in a variety of programs and activities. Membership requires attendance at two events and payment of $50 yearly dues. More information at lajollawomansclub.org