La Jolla Shores Hotel and Restaurant debuts summer room specials, culinary events
The La Jolla Shores Hotel is offering its popular Kids Eat Free program and special rates this summer. With unparalleled access to one of San Diego’s most popular beaches, guests enjoy the best of the California beach lifestyle with comfortable rooms — some with kitchenettes.
• Kids Eat Free at The Shores Restaurant! Children, ages 8 years and younger, are treated to a free breakfast each morning during stays between Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day.
• Summer rates start at $199 per night and rooms are just steps from the beach. Enjoy comfortable guest rooms complete with complimentary WiFi, including Coastal View Rooms with kitchenette or Beachfront Suite with sweeping views.
Located within the La Jolla Shores Hotel and boasting sweeping ocean views, The Shores Restaurant is hosting great upcoming events, including:
• The Chef Celebration, where teams of San Diego’s top chefs join forces to present a four-course dinner and raise money for a culinary scholarship fund. The Chef Celebration Dinner is 5-10 p.m. on Tuesday, May 1. The cost is $65 per person, $35 of which is donated to a scholarship fund.
• The Shores’ Mother’s Day brunch buffet highlights seasonal flavors and sweeping ocean views. Mother’s Day Brunch is available from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Sunday, May 13. The cost is $46 per person, $23 for kids ages 12 and under, and $4 per year for ages 5 and under.
• Guest can join The Shores Restaurant any day for its monthly Sip &
Savor dinner series featuring a three-course tasting menu and perfectly paired wines. May brings a new Latin Spice menu available for $30 and $45 with wine pairings.
— For more information, including special offer restrictions and complete menus, visit