La Jolla Festival of the Arts winners named
The eight winners of the Best of Show awards at the 24th annual La Jolla Festival of the Arts have been announced. The festival took place June 26-27 on the UCSD campus.
- Ceramics: Fred Stodder — Laguna Beach
- Fiber/Textiles: Myra Burg — Los Angeles
- Glass: Lisa Tate — Boise, Idaho
- Jewelry: Penny Atkinson-Potter — Howell, Mich.
- Mixed Media: Dahli Coles — Los Angeles
- Painting: Annette Hammer — Los Angeles
- Photography: Kenny Tong — Chino Hills
- Sculpture: Richard Turner — Newton, Kan.
The festival is rated one of California’s top art shows and features the work of nearly 190 award-winning artists and master craftspeople. Produced annually by the Torrey Pines Kiwanis Foundation, the festival’s mission is to provide the highest quality arts and entertainment experience in support of recreational and educational programs for San Diegans with disabilities.