La Jolla Community Calendar
Thursday, March 25
- 10:30 a.m. to noon. Dementia Caregiver Support group. 1936 Hornblend. RSVP at (858) 581-6400.
- Noon to 1 p.m. UCSD Torrey Pines Toastmasters speakers club. 10300 N. Torrey Pines Road, OPAFS first floor conference room, https://ucsd.freetoasthost.ws
- 4 to 5:30 p.m. Traffic and Transportation Committee meeting. La Jolla Recreation Center, 615 Prospect St. Check https://www.lajollacpa.org for agenda as meeting will be cancelled if there is not a quorum or items to discuss.
Saturday, March 27
- 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Seniors Computer Group. Wesley Palms, 2404 Loring St. No charge, visitors welcome.
- 10 a.m. to noon. La Jolla YMCA bootcamp kick off. La Jolla YMCA 8355 Cliffridge Ave. Call Jason Milosh at (858) 453-3483 ext. 134.
Monday, March 29
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Spring activities at La Jolla Recreation Center, 615 Prospect St. Contact the center for details at (858) 552-1658.
Tuesday, March 30
- 5:30 to 7 p.m. Lecture: “Living and learning in more than one language.” San Diego French American School, 6550 Soledad Mountain Road. Lecture by Judith Lessow-Hurley, Ph.D. and author. RSVP at (858) 456-2807.
Wednesday, March 31
- 6:30 p.m. La Jolla Toastmasters meeting. YMCA Firehouse, 7877 Herschel Ave. Contact Jake Tarbox, (858) 525-2107 or visit www.tmlajolla.org.
Send calendar items to email@example.com. Include: CALENDAR in subject line.