La Jolla Building Permits
Building permit applications submitted to the city’s Development Services Office, Aug. 1-5.
• 7955 La Jolla Shores Drive. Relocate restaurant at Hotel La Jolla from 11th floor to first floor; create additional suites on 11th floor; add space on second floor for exercise room and third floor for hotel offices; remodel lobby, patio and parking areas; relocate restrooms. No valuation listed.
• 5669 Chelsea Ave. Remodel home, including demolition of garage and replace with two-car garage, laundry, storage room and bedroom with bath on first floor; three bedrooms, three baths with loft on second level. No valuation listed.
• 7795 Starlight Drive. Remodel and addition to first and second floor of home. No valuation listed.
• 7434 Eads Ave. Remodel home including removed most of interior walls, some exterior walls, expand kitchen, add bath, extend existing upstairs bedroom by enclosing deck. Replace with flat roof. No valuation listed.
• 6531 Neptune Place. Interior remodel of condo including new kitchen, replace windos and relocate nonbearing walls; update plumbing and electrical. No valuation listed.
• 8217 Paseo Del Ocaso. New three-bedroom, four-bath home. No valution listed.
• 7157 Eads Ave. No details. $120,000.
• 8355 Cliffridge Ave. Relocated two modular daycare buildings. No valuation listed.
• 7231 Rue Michael. Add retaining wall to enlarge patio area. No valuation listed.
• 4545 La Jolla Village Drive. Remodel at Rubio’s Mexican Grill, including new counter, two exterior sides facing dining area. No valuation listed.
• 6460 Avenida Manana, Addition and convert existing TV room to master bedroom and bath; demolish existing deck and build new deck; new roof structure. No valuation listed.
• 5811 Box Canyon Road. Add pool and spa. $46,200.