Hodad’s Single Bacon Cheeseburger
• 4-inch seeded bun
• 1 ounce Ventura Foods mayonnaise
• 1/2 ounce Golden State prepared mustard
• 1/2 ounce Heinz ketchup
• 3 ounces yellow onion
• 2 3/4 ounces Country Fair 3/16-inch kosher dill pickle chips
• 2 slices tomato, approximately 1 1/2 ounces each
• 3 ounces shredded iceberg lettuce
• 1/3 pound Hodad’s signature all-beef patty
• 2 slices Schreiber American cheese
• 3 ounces Kruse bacon, cooked
Heat griddle to approximately 425 degrees.
Toast 4-inch seeded bun until golden brown.
Spread 1 ounce Ventura mayo on bottom bun.
Spread 1/2 ounce Golden State mustard on bottom bun.
Add 3 ounces yellow onion to bottom bun to form a base, separating as you go.
Drizzle 1/2 ounce ketchup on top of onion.
Top onion with 2 3/4 ounces Country Fair kosher dill pickle chips.
Add two slices of tomato -- slightly separated -- to the base of the burger.
Top tomato with a “snowball” 3 ounces of shredded iceberg lettuce.
Cook 1/3 pound patty to order.
Top patty with a slice of American cheese, add bacon, and top with another slice of American cheese.
Top with top burger bun.