Heirloom Wisconsin Black Seed Popcorn
Blue Ribbon Artisan Pizzeria’s Heirloom Wisconsin Black Seed Popcorn with Truffle Salt and Parmigiano Reggiano
Ingredients• 2 ounces Black Heirloom popcorn seeds (may substitute organic kernels)
• 1 Tablespoon canola oil
• 2 ounces grated parmigiano reggiano
• 2 Tablespoons white truffle oil
• 1 Tablespoon truffle salt (more or less to taste)
• 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
• 1 Tablespoon chives, chopped
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
MethodPut canola oil in conventional popper and pop corn. While corn is popping, melt the butter with the truffle oil in a pan.
Toss corn, truffle butter mixture, cheese, truffle salt, pepper and chives in a large bowl.