Ingredients9 ounces halibut
2 ounces baby arugula
1/2 ounce shiitake mushrooms
1/2 ounce sun-dried tomatoes
1/4 cup olive oil
2 ounces shoestring potatoes
Pinch of salt and pepper
- Place half of the olive oil in a saute pan and get smoking hot.
- Season the halibut with the salt and pepper, then place in the pan and sear until golden brown. Then turn the fish over.
- Place the halibut in the oven and finish cooking.
- In a separate saute pan, heat the olive oil, then add the mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Add the baby arugula last.
- Place the halibut in the middle of an 18-inch bowl, then top with the vegetables, then the sauce, then the shoestrings.
- Garnish with the chopped parsley.