Home of the Week, Inverness Drive, La Jolla
5 BR | 3 BA | 3,108 SqFt | 0.39 Acres
• Gorgeous well maintained Frank Lloyd Wright inspired one level home on very private, quiet street atop La Jolla Shores
• Remodeled over the years with contributions by architect Sim Bruce Richards
• The kitchen and family room extends this design concept designed by Architect Drexel Patterson of Island Architects. His design achievement was written up in an issue of San Diego Home & Garden Magazine as the “Art Gallery Kitchen.”
• The kitchen offers stainless steel countertops, cherry floors & cabinets and vaulted ceilings of planked white cedar which extend into the family room
• Includes a planting structure, small orchard, bridge, waterfall, Asian garden, as well as stunning Koi ponds outside 15-foot glass wall
• Minutes to UCSD, La Jolla Village, La Jolla Shores Beach, 3 major hospitals, and easy freeway and trolley access $2,975,000
Darcy Delano Smith
Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty
Each Office is independently Owned & Operated.
Get the La Jolla Light weekly in your inbox
News, features and sports about La Jolla, every Thursday for free
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the La Jolla Light.