Community Calendar: La Jolla meetings and more, Feb. 24-March 3
Friday, Feb. 24
• Kiwanis Club of La Jolla meets, noon, La Jolla Community Center, 6811 La Jolla Blvd. Paul Stephens will speak after lunch about Muirlands Middle School’s upcoming East Coast Expedition. Email email@example.com.
Sunday, Feb. 26
• La Jolla Open Aire Market, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Girard Avenue at Genter Street. (858) 454-1699. lajollamarket.com
Tuesday, Feb. 28
• American Red Cross blood drive, 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., UC San Diego LionTree Arena, 9730 Hopkins Drive, La Jolla. Donors must be 17 or older, in good health and at least 110 pounds. Appointments and photo identification are required. (800) 733-2767. redcrossblood.org
Thursday, March 2
• Kiwanis Club of La Jolla meets, 5:30 p.m., La Jolla Community Center, 6811 La Jolla Blvd. Nicole Rawson will speak on “Hidden Dangers of Tech.” Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• La Jolla Community Planning Association meets, 6 p.m. online or at a location to be determined. lajollacpa.org
Did we miss listing your community event? Email calendar information to Elisabeth Frausto at email@example.com by noon Friday for publication in the following week’s edition. ◆
Get the La Jolla Light weekly in your inbox
News, features and sports about La Jolla, every Thursday for free
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the La Jolla Light.