Community Calendar: La Jolla meetings and more, Sept. 22-29
Friday, Sept. 23
• American Red Cross blood drive, 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Osler Lane near Biomedical Research Facility 2, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla. Donors must be 17 or older, in good health and at least 110 pounds. Appointments and photo identification are required. (800) 733-2767. redcrossblood.org
• Kiwanis Club of La Jolla meets, noon, Chateau La Jolla, 233 Prospect St. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, Sept. 25
• La Jolla Open Aire Market, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Girard Avenue at Genter Street. (858) 454-1699. lajollamarket.com
Monday, Sept. 26
• La Jolla Parks & Beaches meets, 4 p.m. online. Email email@example.com.
• Laughmaster Toastmasters meets, 6:30 p.m. online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, Sept. 27
• American Red Cross blood drive, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Residence Inn, 8901 Gilman Drive, La Jolla. Donors must be 17 or older, in good health and at least 110 pounds. Appointments and photo identification are required. (800) 733-2767. redcrossblood.org
Wednesday, Sept. 28
• La Jolla Community Recreation Group meets, 4:45 p.m. online. (858) 552-1658
Did we miss listing your community event? Email calendar information to Elisabeth Frausto at email@example.com by noon Friday for publication in the following Thursday’s edition. ◆
Get the La Jolla Light weekly in your inbox
News, features and sports about La Jolla, every Thursday for free
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the La Jolla Light.