Community Calendar: La Jolla meetings and more, July 14-21
Thursday, July 14
• La Jolla Town Council meets, 5:30 p.m. online and at the La Jolla Recreation Center, 615 Prospect St. (858) 454–1444. lajollatowncouncil.org/home
Friday, July 15
• Kiwanis Club of La Jolla meets, noon, Chateau La Jolla, 233 Prospect St. A representative of local organization Second Chance will speak after lunch. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, July 17
• La Jolla Open Aire Market, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Girard Avenue at Genter Street. (858) 454-1699. lajollamarket.com
Monday, July 18
• La Jolla Shores Planned District Advisory Board meets (pending items to review), 11 a.m. online. bit.ly/shorespdo
• La Jolla Shores Permit Review Committee meets (pending items to review), 4 p.m. online. Email email@example.com.
Tuesday, July 19
• Development Permit Review Committee meets (pending items to review), 4 p.m. online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• La Jolla Community Planning Association Membership Committee meets, 5 p.m., Seminar Room, La Jolla/Riford Library, 7555 Draper Ave. Email email@example.com.
Wednesday, July 20
• La Jolla Traffic & Transportation Board meets (pending items to review), 4 p.m. online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, July 21
• Enhance La Jolla meets, 4 p.m., La Jolla/Riford Library, 7555 Draper Ave. enhancelajolla.org
• La Jolla Coastal Access and Parking Board meets (pending items to review), 4 p.m. online. lajollabythesea.com
Did we miss listing your community event? Email calendar information to Elisabeth Frausto at email@example.com by noon Friday for publication in the following Thursday’s edition. ◆
Get the La Jolla Light weekly in your inbox
News, features and sports about La Jolla, every Thursday for free
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the La Jolla Light.