Community Calendar: La Jolla meetings and more, Feb. 24-March 3
Thursday, Feb. 24
• La Jolla Square blood drive, 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., parking lot at 4225 Executive Square. Donors must be 17 or older, in good health and at least 114 pounds. Appointments are encouraged; photo identification is required. (800) 469-7322. sandiegobloodbank.org
• La Jolla Cluster Association meets, 4:15 p.m. online. lajollacluster.com
Sunday, Feb. 27
• La Jolla Open Aire Market, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Girard Avenue at Genter Street. (858) 454-1699. lajollamarket.com
Monday, Feb. 28
• La Jolla Parks & Beaches meets, 4 p.m. online. Email email@example.com.
Tuesday, March 1
• Bird Rock Community Council meets, 6 p.m. online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, March 3
• La Jolla Community Planning Association meets, 6 p.m. online. lajollacpa.org
Did we miss listing your community event? Email calendar information to Elisabeth Frausto at email@example.com by noon Friday for publication in the following Thursday’s edition. ◆
Get the La Jolla Light weekly in your inbox
News, features and sports about La Jolla, every Thursday for free
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the La Jolla Light.