Community Calendar: La Jolla meetings and more, Feb. 10-17
Friday, Feb. 11
• La Jolla Newcomers “Coffee Around Town,” 10 a.m., Michele Coulon Dessertier, 7556 Fay Ave. Those who have moved to La Jolla in the past three years are invited to attend for coffee and conversation. Kiki at (239) 595-9015
• Kiwanis Club of La Jolla meets, noon online. Alexandra Corsi of La Jolla Parks & Beaches will speak. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, Feb. 13
• La Jolla Open Aire Market, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Girard Avenue at Genter Street. (858) 454-1699. lajollamarket.com
Monday, Feb. 14 — Valentine’s Day
• La Jolla Planned District Ordinance Committee meets (pending items to review), 4 p.m. online. Email email@example.com.
• Laughmaster Toastmasters meets, 6:30 p.m. online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, Feb. 15
• Rotary Club of La Jolla meets, noon online. Dr. Ezra Cohen of UC San Diego will speak on precision immunotherapy for cancer patients. Email email@example.com.
• Development Permit Review Committee meets (pending items to review), 4 p.m. online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, Feb. 16
• La Jolla Traffic & Transportation Board meets (pending items to review), 4 p.m. online. Email email@example.com.
Did we miss listing your community event? Email calendar information to Elisabeth Frausto at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon Friday for publication in the following Thursday’s edition. ◆
Get the La Jolla Light weekly in your inbox
News, features and sports about La Jolla, every Thursday for free
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the La Jolla Light.