Community Calendar: La Jolla meetings and more, Oct. 21-28
Thursday, Oct. 21
• La Jolla Cluster Association meets, 4:15 p.m. online. (858) 459-4211. lajollacluster.com
Friday, Oct. 22
• Kiwanis Club of La Jolla meets, noon at La Jolla Community Center, 6811 La Jolla Blvd. Linea Lagerstrom, development officer for San Diego Habitat, will speak after lunch. A Zoom option is available at 12:30 p.m. Email email@example.com for the Zoom link and in-person information.
Sunday, Oct. 24
• La Jolla Open Aire Market, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Girard Avenue at Genter Street. (858) 454-1699. lajollamarket.com
Monday, Oct. 25
• La Jolla Parks & Beaches meets, 4 p.m. online. firstname.lastname@example.org
• Laughmaster Toastmasters meets, 6:30 p.m. online. For more information and Zoom details, email email@example.com.
Tuesday, Oct. 26
• Rotary Club of La Jolla meets, noon online. Sally Carrillo, assistant director of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection San Diego field office, will speak. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, Oct. 27
• La Jolla Community Recreation Group meets, 4:45 p.m. online. (858) 552-1658.
Thursday, Oct. 28
• The La Jolla chapter of Republican Women of California meets, 11:30 a.m., Legacy Resort Hotel & Spa, 875 Hotel Circle South, Mission Valley. Christian Hartsock, Project Veritas senior investigative journalist, will speak. $35, includes parking. Call Toby Giesting at (858) 457-5670 by noon Sunday, Oct. 24.
• La Jolla Coastal Access and Parking Board meets (pending items to review), 4 p.m. online. lajollabythesea.com
Did we miss listing your community event? Email calendar information to Elisabeth Frausto at email@example.com by noon Friday for publication in the following Thursday’s edition. ◆
Get the La Jolla Light weekly in your inbox
News, features and sports about La Jolla, every Thursday for free
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the La Jolla Light.