Community Calendar: La Jolla meetings and more, Oct. 14-21
Thursday, Oct. 14
• La Jolla Town Council meets, 5:30 p.m. online. (858) 454–1444. lajollatowncouncil.org/home
Friday, Oct. 15
• Kiwanis Club of La Jolla meets, noon at Chateau La Jolla, 233 Prospect St. Natasha Wong from Safe Place will speak after lunch. A Zoom option is available at 12:30 p.m. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom link and in-person information.
Sunday, Oct. 17
• La Jolla Open Aire Market, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Girard Avenue at Genter Street. (858) 454-1699. lajollamarket.com
Monday, Oct. 18
• La Jolla Shores Planned District Advisory Board meets (pending items to review), 11 a.m. online. bit.ly/shorespdo
• La Jolla Shores Permit Review Committee meets (pending items to review), 4 p.m. online. email@example.com
Tuesday, Oct. 19
• Rotary Club of La Jolla meets, noon online. Rotarian Nathan Parviz will speak about preventing identity theft. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Development Permit Review Committee meets (pending items to review), 4 p.m. online. email@example.com
Wednesday, Oct. 20
• La Jolla Traffic & Transportation Board meets (pending items to review), 4 p.m. online. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, Oct. 21
• La Jolla Cluster Association meets, 4:15 p.m. online. (858) 459-4211. lajollacluster.com
Did we miss listing your community event? Email calendar information to Elisabeth Frausto at email@example.com by noon Friday for publication in the following Thursday’s edition. ◆
Get the La Jolla Light weekly in your inbox
News, features and sports about La Jolla, every Thursday for free
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the La Jolla Light.