Community Calendar: La Jolla meetings and more, July 15-22
Friday, July 16
• Kiwanis Club of La Jolla meets, noon at the La Jolla Community Center, 6811 La Jolla Blvd. San Diego City Attorney Mara Elliott will speak after lunch. A Zoom option also is available at 12:30 p.m. Email email@example.com for the Zoom link and in-person information.
Sunday, July 18
• La Jolla Open Aire Market, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Girard Avenue at Genter Street. (858) 454-1699. lajollamarket.com
Monday, July 19
• La Jolla Shores Planned District Advisory Board meets (pending items to review), 11 a.m. online. bit.ly/shorespdo
• La Jolla Shores Permit Review Committee meets (pending items to review), 4 p.m. online. firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, July 20
• Rotary Club of La Jolla meets, noon online and at the La Valencia Hotel, 1132 Prospect St., La Jolla. Rotary Club webmaster and media expert Nathan Parviz will speak about navigating local and national Rotary websites. Email email@example.com.
• Development Permit Review Committee meets (pending items to review), 4 p.m. online. firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, July 21
• La Jolla Traffic & Transportation Board meets (pending items to review), 4 p.m. online. email@example.com
Thursday, July 22
• La Jolla Coastal Access and Parking Board meets (pending items to review), 4 p.m. online. lajollabythesea.com
Did we miss listing your community event? Email calendar information to Elisabeth Frausto at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon Friday for publication in the following Thursday’s edition. ◆
Get the La Jolla Light weekly in your inbox
News, features and sports about La Jolla, every Thursday for free
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the La Jolla Light.