Community Calendar: La Jolla meetings and more, Feb. 18-25
Thursday, Feb. 18
• La Jolla Cluster Association meets, 4:15 p.m. online. (858) 459-4211. lajollacluster.com
Friday, Feb. 19
• Kiwanis Club of La Jolla meets, 12:30 p.m. online. La Jolla Community Planning Association President Diane Kane will speak about new housing ideas for La Jolla. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom link.
Sunday, Feb. 21
• La Jolla Open Aire Market, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Girard Avenue at Genter Street. (858) 454-1699. lajollamarket.com
Monday, Feb. 22
• La Jolla Parks & Beaches Inc. meets, 4 p.m. online. email@example.com
• Laughmaster Toastmasters meets, 6:30 p.m. online. For more information and Zoom details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, Feb. 23
• Rotary Club of La Jolla meets, noon online. Guests are welcome. rotarycluboflajolla.com
Wednesday, Feb. 24
• La Jolla Commons blood drive, 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., 4747 Executive Drive. Donors must be 17 or older, in good health and at least 114 pounds. Appointment and photo identification are required; antibody testing will be done on each donation. (800) 469-7322. sandiegobloodbank.org
• La Jolla Community Recreation Group meets, 4:45 p.m. online. (858) 552-1658
Thursday, Feb. 25
• La Jolla Coastal Access and Parking Board meets, 4 p.m. online. lajollabythesea.com
Did we miss listing your community event? Email calendar information to Elisabeth Frausto at email@example.com by noon Friday for publication in the following Thursday’s edition. ◆
Get the La Jolla Light weekly in your inbox
News, features and sports about La Jolla, every Thursday for free
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the La Jolla Light.