Community Calendar: La Jolla meetings and more, July 30–Aug. 6
Sunday, Aug. 2
• La Jolla Open Aire Farmers Market, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Girard Avenue at Genter Street. (858) 454-1699. lajollamarket.com
Tuesday, Aug. 4
• Rotary Club of La Jolla meets, noon online. Speaking will be member Russell King, a UC San Diego building and hospitality administrator, with an update on building plans at UCSD. Guests are welcome. rotarycluboflajolla.com
• Bird Rock Community Council meets, 6 p.m. online. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, Aug. 6
• The Scripps Research Institute blood drive, 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., 3300 N. Torrey Pines Court, in partnership with the San Diego Blood Bank. All donors will receive a limited-edition Comic-Con T-shirt while supplies last. Open to healthy donors 17 and older. (800) 469-7322 or sandiegobloodbank.org
• La Jolla Community Planning Association meets, 6 p.m. online. lajollacpa.org
Did we miss listing your community event? Email calendar information to Elisabeth Frausto at email@example.com by noon Friday for publication in the following Thursday’s edition. ◆
Get the La Jolla Light weekly in your inbox
News, features and sports about La Jolla, every Thursday.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the La Jolla Light.