Community Calendar: La Jolla meetings and more, Sept. 15-22
Sunday, Sept. 17
• La Jolla Presbyterian Church blood drive, 8:15 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Sun House, 7715 Draper Ave. Donors must present a photo ID, be 17 or older, weigh at least 114 pounds and be in good health. Schedule an appointment at (619) 400-8251 or bit.ly/44Rw39I.
• La Jolla Open Aire Market, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Girard Avenue at Genter Street. (858) 454-1699. lajollamarket.com
Tuesday, Sept. 19
• Rotary Club of La Jolla meets, noon, La Valencia Hotel, 1132 Prospect St. Charles Pope, director of registry services for The Climate Registry, will speak about greenhouse gas emissions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• La Jolla Development Permit Review Committee meets (pending items to review), 4 p.m., The Bishop’s School, 7607 La Jolla Blvd. Email email@example.com.
• La Jolla Traffic & Transportation Board meets (pending items to review), 4 p.m., La Jolla/Riford Library, 7555 Draper Ave. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, Sept. 21
• La Jolla Sunrise Rotary Club meets, 6:58 a.m., La Jolla Shores Hotel, 8110 Camino del Oro. Call Cheryl Collins at (760) 936-3272 or Steve Cross at (619) 992-9449.
• La Jolla Shores Permit Review Committee meets (pending items to review), 4 p.m., La Jolla Recreation Center, 615 Prospect St. Email email@example.com.
Did we miss listing your community event? Email calendar information to Rob Vardon at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon Friday for publication in the following week’s edition. ◆
Get the La Jolla Light weekly in your inbox
News, features and sports about La Jolla, every Thursday for free
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the La Jolla Light.