Community Calendar: La Jolla meetings and more, June 23-30
Friday, June 23
• Kiwanis Club of La Jolla meets, noon, La Jolla Community Center, 6811 La Jolla Blvd. Summer Shoemaker, La Valencia Hotel general manager, will speak after lunch. Email email@example.com.
Sunday, June 25
• La Jolla Open Aire Market, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Girard Avenue at Genter Street. (858) 454-1699. lajollamarket.com
Monday, June 26
• La Jolla Parks & Beaches meets, 4 p.m., La Jolla/Riford Library, 7555 Draper Ave. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Laughmaster Toastmasters meets, 6:30 p.m. online. Email email@example.com.
Wednesday, June 28
• La Jolla Community Recreation Group meets, 5 p.m., La Jolla Recreation Center, 615 Prospect St. (858) 552-1658.
Thursday, June 29
• La Jolla Sunrise Rotary Club meets, 6:58 a.m., La Jolla Shores Hotel, 8110 Camino del Oro. Call Cheryl Collins at (760) 936-3272 or Steve Cross at (619) 992-9449.
Friday, June 30
• Kiwanis Club of La Jolla meets, noon, La Jolla Community Center, 6811 La Jolla Blvd. Joe Sigurdson, co-founder of nonprofit mentoring network Boys 2 Men, will speak after lunch. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did we miss listing your community event? Email calendar information to Elisabeth Frausto at email@example.com by noon Friday for publication in the following week’s edition. ◆
Get the La Jolla Light weekly in your inbox
News, features and sports about La Jolla, every Thursday for free
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the La Jolla Light.