Community Calendar: La Jolla meetings and more, March 31-April 7
Friday, March 31
• Kiwanis Club of La Jolla meets, noon, La Jolla Community Center, 6811 La Jolla Blvd. Elizabeth Lou of the Nile Sisters Development Initiative will speak after lunch. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, April 2
• National Charity League Seaside Chapter blood drive, 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., 7335 Girard Ave. Donors must be 17 or older, in good health and at least 114 pounds. Appointments are encouraged; photo identification is required. (800) 469-7322. sandiegobloodbank.org
• La Jolla Open Aire Market, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Girard Avenue at Genter Street. (858) 454-1699. lajollamarket.com
Tuesday, April 4
• Rotary Club of La Jolla meets, noon, La Valencia Hotel, 1132 Prospect St. San Diego City Councilman Joe LaCava, whose District 1 includes La Jolla, will speak. Email email@example.com.
• Bird Rock Community Council meets, 6 p.m. online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, April 6
• The La Jolla Community Planning Association’s previously scheduled meeting has been postponed to Tuesday, April 11, 6 p.m., La Jolla/Riford Library, 7555 Draper Ave. lajollacpa.org
• Kiwanis Club of La Jolla meets, 5:30 p.m., La Jolla Community Center, 6811 La Jolla Blvd. Terrence Shigg of the ABC Foundation will speak after lunch. Email email@example.com.
Did we miss listing your community event? Email calendar information to Elisabeth Frausto at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon Friday for publication in the following week’s edition. ◆
Get the La Jolla Light weekly in your inbox
News, features and sports about La Jolla, every Thursday for free
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the La Jolla Light.