From Mayor’s Office Reports
Following through with his vision to create One San Diego, City of San Diego Mayor-elect Kevin Faulconer announced Feb. 14 a bipartisan team of men and women from across the city to comprise his One San Diego Transition Advisory Committee. Committee members will volunteer their time and expertise to help advise Faulconer during the mayoral transition period.
Members of the One San Diego Transition Advisory Committee include:city seal
• Tony Young, CEO, American Red Cross San Diego and Imperial Counties Chapter
• Steve Cushman, Vice-Chair, Board of Directors, San Diego Convention Center
• Faith Bautista, President and CEO, National Asian American Coalition • Sam Bedwell, Administrator, San Diego American African Coalition • Father Joe Carroll, Founder, Father Joe’s Villages • Sharon Cloward, President, San Diego Port Tenants Association • Aimee Faucett, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce • Rear Admiral Ronne Froman, U.S. Navy Ret. • Bill Geppert, former Senior Vice President and General Manager of Cox Communications
• Adbur-Rahim Hameed, President and CEO, National Black Contractors Association • Dan Hom, President and CEO, Focuscom Inc.; Chair of the Advisory Board, Asian Business Association, San Diego • Jennifer Jacobs, Owner, Sunshine Strategy • Susan Jester, Founder, AIDS Walk San Diego • Byeong Dae Kim, Chairman, Korean-American Association of San Diego; President, Korean Chamber of Commerce • Pastor Rickey Laster, New Assurance Baptist Church
• Blanca Lopez Brown, Teacher • Lani Lutar, Executive Director, Equinox Center • William D. Lynch, Founder, The William D. Lynch Foundation for Children • Tony Manolatos, President, By George Strategies • Brian Marvel, President, San Diego Police Officers Association • Kris Michell, President and Chief Executive Officer, Downtown San Diego Partnership • Vincent E. Mudd, Principal and Chief Operating Officer, Carrier Johnson + Culture • Nicole Murray-Ramirez, Human Rights Commissioner
• Bob Nelson, Chairman, Unified Port of San Diego • Joseph D. Panetta, President and Chief Executive Officer, BIOCOM • Kristen Victor, Founder, Sustainability Matters • Pastor Walter G. Wells, Mt. Erie Baptist Church • Barbara Ybarra, Owner, Ybarra Company • Michael Zucchet, General Manager, San Diego Municipal Employees Association • Ure Kretowicz, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Cornerstone Communities • Leslie Kilpatrick, President, San Diego Association of Realtors.