TransNet Independent Taxpayer Oversight Committee (ITOC) is seeking a qualified member of the community to fill a vacancy on its seven-member committee. The position is for a professional in the field of municipal/ public finance or budgeting with at least 10 years in a decision-making position in the public or private sector. The term expires May 2015. ITOC assists in implementing the $14 billion TransNet program, a half-cent tax to fund transportation improvements administered by SANDAG. To apply, e-mail Ariana.Zurnieden@sandag.org or call (619) 699-6961 for an application, which must be postmarked by Oct. 21.
- Rev. Randal Gardner continues his spiritual journey at St. James by-the-Sea episcopal church in La J
- Sportscaster Dick Enberg's ‘McGuire’ returns to North Coast Rep, Feb. 9-10
- UCSD celebrates 80th birthday of musical visionary Roger Reynolds
- It’s beachwear with an edge at Blue Apparel
- Solutions for c-section scar tissue: how plastic surgery can fix bad scarring post-childbirth