The La Jolla High School Vikings Varsity football team marched through the Village Friday, Nov. 15 to promote its upcoming first round playoff game, 7 p.m. Nov. 22. This is the first time in several years the Vikings will host a CIF-playoff game, so head coach Jason Carter wants the community’s support to cheer these young men on to victory. The Vikings will take on the Mater Dei Crusaders at La Jolla High’s Gene Edwards Stadium, 750 Nautilus St.
- La Jolla attorney Gary Ravet is found dead in his home Feb. 25
- La Jolla Photo of the Week: Happy Lunar New Year!
- Business Roundup: More Dining Options Opening in La Jolla
- For cancer research and treatment, specifically, precision medicine has become practiced medicine
- Work-Related Injuries Cause More Than Physical Harm