The Athenaeum will present, for the eleventh consecutive year, an exhibition of artwork by scholarship winners of the San Diego State University School of Art, Design and Art History, with an opening reception 6:30 p.m. May 10. A short ceremony in the Rotunda will honor the winners. The SDSU Art Council selects students from the upper division of the undergraduate or graduate programs. Each of the award winners receives the opportunity to present their artwork or thesis paper in the Athenaeum's Rotunda Gallery.
- City replaces toppled pine tree at La Jolla Rec Center
- Prudential California Realty is now Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
- Judge says city not responsible for marine life stench
- Letters to the Editor: Robbery victim has warning for fellow La Jollans
- The Big Vote: Students to decide athletic fate at UCSD