• 2 cups flour
• 2 Tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• 2 soft shell blue crabs
• 4 Tablespoons butter
• 2 Tablespoons capers
• 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
• Juice of 1 lemon
- Combine flour, Old Bay Seasoning, and salt and pepper in a mixing bowl. Dredge crabs in the mixture and let rest for 3 minutes.
- Add the butter to sauté pan on high heat and cook until slightly browned. Add the crabs and sear one side for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the crabs from the pan and keep warm. Add the capers, parsley and lemon juice to the pan juices. Stir to combine and heat through.
- To serve, spoon the sauce on a warm serving plate and top with cooked crabs.
A simple side of white or brown rice completes the meal.