Eggplant Stuffed with Spinach and Cheese • 2 eggplants sliced, with skin removed • 1/2 cup ricotta cheese • 1 pound spinach • 1 pound mozzarella cheese • 1 cup marinara sauce Method: Roast eggplant slices coated in olive oil at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes. Saute spinach with olive oil; add salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste. When cool, mix with ricotta and mozzarella. Make rolls of eggplant and spinach mix. Top with marinara sauce and shredded mozzarella. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 300 degrees F until cheese is melted.
- La Jolla-based Backlot Hospitality to open TheLOT/Liberty Station
- A memorial paddle-out was held in honor of Alfred “Buzzy” Bent March 14
- La Jolla Cove Suites, Prospect commercial block Sold
- City considers sea lion behaviorist to nix La Jolla Cove odor
- Prudential California Realty is now Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties