Orchestra Nova presented a sensory experience to capture “A Taste of Spain,” preceding its concert on March 26 at the Sherwood Auditorium in the Museum of Contemporary Art. Patrons were treated to music, food, wine, dance and art — all in celebration of a great evening of entertainment. Joining the orchestra were guitarist Fred Benedetti and soprano Victoria Mature.
- La Jolla-based Backlot Hospitality to open TheLOT/Liberty Station
- A memorial paddle-out was held in honor of Alfred “Buzzy” Bent March 14
- La Jolla Cove Suites, Prospect commercial block Sold
- City considers sea lion behaviorist to nix La Jolla Cove odor
- Prudential California Realty is now Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties