David Horovitz, former editor-in-chief of the Jerusalem Post spoke on Monday to the San Diego Chapter of the American Technion Society about what he called threat to Israel. Horovitz talked about the Arab Spring, and Monday's vote by Unesco to grant full-membership to Palestine and the need for Israel to focus on diplomatic and media relations.
- City replaces toppled pine tree at La Jolla Rec Center
- Prudential California Realty is now Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
- Judge says city not responsible for marine life stench
- Letters to the Editor: Robbery victim has warning for fellow La Jollans
- The Big Vote: Students to decide athletic fate at UCSD