David Horovitz, former editor-in-chief of the Jerusalem Post spoke on Monday to the San Diego Chapter of the American Technion Society about what he called threat to Israel. Horovitz talked about the Arab Spring, and Monday's vote by Unesco to grant full-membership to Palestine and the need for Israel to focus on diplomatic and media relations.
- Police need help finding Wilton Mak
- Shores homeowners hear city’s timeline for street repair, transformer boxes with undergrounding proj
- La Jolla-based Backlot Hospitality to open TheLOT/Liberty Station
- La Jolla Cove "Stench" Calendar: Weekly updates about the foul odor caused by sea lions and marine l
- La Jolla Music Society to name planned Fay Avenue complex the ‘Conrad Prebys Performing Arts Center’