Every Wednesday morning the real estate community meets at the La Jolla’s Real Estate Association’s office to pitch their listings and discuss issues relating to their industry. Jim McInerney of Prudential California Realty recently made good on his promise to write a song about the outgoing president, Karen Rockwell of Willis Allen Real Estate.
- Car accident specialist Michael Pines talks about La Jolla and its resident complaints surrounding d
- Letters to the Editor: Robbery victim has warning for fellow La Jollans
- Casa de Mañana celebrates 90 years of its Village history in La Jolla
- San Diego psychologist on how stress affects our health.
- Drink your vegetables: A guide to juicing in La Jolla