(Easy at-home method)
- 4 boneless skin on chicken breasts
- 1/2 pound pancetta, chopped
- 3 Italian sausages, sliced into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 cups cooked Cannellini beans (or any large white bean)
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted chicken stock
- 1/2 cup marsala wine
- 2 Tbsp. fresh sage, sliced thinly
- 8 pepperoncini
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Heat large saute pan to medium-high. Salt and pepper both sides of chicken breasts. Add olive oil to the pan and place chicken breasts in the pan with the skin side down. Do not move for 4-5 minutes in order to create a nice, crispy skin.
Turn over the chicken and add the pancetta and sausage. Let cook until nicely browned.
Add marsala and let cook for 3-4 minutes. Add chicken stock, beans, tomatoes and pepperoncini and simmer until the chicken is just cooked, about 3-4 minutes. Add fresh sage and taste for salt and pepper just before serving.