Originally put in some 15 years ago to honor the military, this corner planting with a flagpole at The Village Corner strip mall across from The Cottage La Jolla at 7702 Fay Avenue rates kudos for its presentation and preservation. “We take a lot of pride in keeping and maintaining it,” said Patricia Garcia, associate manager for Asset Management, the property management division for Collins Development, which manages the commercial center. Garcia said R.B. Prang, Inc., a family owned and operated San Diego company, does the landscaping for The Village Corner.
- Car accident specialist Michael Pines talks about La Jolla and its resident complaints surrounding d
- La Jolla attorney Gary Ravet is found dead in his home Feb. 25
- For cancer research and treatment, specifically, precision medicine has become practiced medicine
- Array of new businesses opening in La Jolla
- Hedge hazard at new upscale shopping center in La Jolla?