Mainly Mozart presented a “Festa Italiana” at the Westgate Hotel on Jan. 16 with the theme of celebrating Mozart’s travels through Italy in the 18th century. The gala included cocktails, music by the Aiana String Quartet, and Mediterranean cuisine in the Fontainebleau Ristorante. Proceeds from the event will be used to fund the Mainly Mozart Festival and educational outreach programs that reach some 40,000 children annually.
- La Jolla attorney Gary Ravet is found dead in his home Feb. 25
- La Jolla Photo of the Week: Happy Lunar New Year!
- Business Roundup: More Dining Options Opening in La Jolla
- For cancer research and treatment, specifically, precision medicine has become practiced medicine
- Work-Related Injuries Cause More Than Physical Harm