A group of first graders from Bird Rock Elementary school exercised their creative skills at a drop-in class on a recent Wednesday afternoon at My Art Shed at 7426 Girard Ave. Porschia Talbot owns the business, which provides arts and activities for children and adults as well as a gallery.
- La Jolla attorney Gary Ravet is found dead in his home Feb. 25
- For cancer research and treatment, specifically, precision medicine has become practiced medicine
- UPDATED: Sea lions starving again in La Jolla
- La Jolla Development Permit Review committee recap
- Business Roundup: More Dining Options Opening in La Jolla