Guests gathered at the Jewish Community Center in La Jolla on Feb. 10 for the opening night reception of the 21st annual San Diego Jewish Film Festival. Over 10 days, ticketholders got to see some 45 films, including “Over 90 and Loving It,” a documentary written and produced by Rancho Santa Fe resident and filmmaker Susan Polis Schutz, which featured along with many others, the lively antics of 105-year-old Laura Simon of La Jolla.
- Emergency vehicles at Bishops part of drill - no emergency occurred
- Judge says city not responsible for marine life stench
- Three Parks and Beaches projects making headway
- San Diego Opera Company offers best of concert April 18 and 19
- Something for Everyone! La Jolla Art & Wine Festival expands, debuts Brew Fest