Michelle and Bill Lerach hosted some 400 guests at their La Jolla home Dec. 7 for the 27th Annual Silver Tea to benefit St. Germaine Children’s Charity. Co-chairs Heather Ravenscroft and Shay Stephens planned the event with St. Germaine Children’s Charity president Sheila Scaramella and the Silver Tea committee lending their support. Funds raised will be used for child abuse prevention programs throughout San Diego County.
- Emergency vehicles at Bishops part of drill - no emergency occurred
- Judge says city not responsible for marine life stench
- Three Parks and Beaches projects making headway
- San Diego Opera Company offers best of concert April 18 and 19
- Something for Everyone! La Jolla Art & Wine Festival expands, debuts Brew Fest