The Athenaeum Music & Arts Library hosted its Members’ Holiday Party on Dec. 12 with a European Klezmer band performing lively dance pieces in the library and pianist Sammy Tritt playing traditional holiday tunes in the main foyer. There was food, drink, much socializing, and dazzling cookie displays by Diana and Francois Goedhuys of Girard Gourmet to delights guests. Some 400 people stopped by throughout the evening to enjoy the festivities.
- La Jolla's Mary, Star of the Sea landmark mural will get a facelift
- Martha Dennis talks tech, arts
- La Jolla High School boosters gather for Burning Red gala
- Something for Everyone! La Jolla Art & Wine Festival expands, debuts Brew Fest
- All was mellow yellow at Honeybee Fashion Show and luncheon benefiting Epilepsy Foundation of San Di