La Jolla Community Planning Association meeting rescheduled for July 9
The regularly scheduled, July 3 meeting of the La Jolla Community Planning Association has been cancelled due to the holiday weekend. The meeting has been rescheduled for 6 p.m. July 9 at La Jolla Rec Center, 615 Prospect St. The city advisory group’s election on July 3 will proceed, 3 to 7 p.m. at the Rec Center.
- La Jolla Community Planning Association seeks candidates for July 3 special election
- City cites owner of partially developed La Jolla property on Soledad Avenue
- La Jolla Community Planners elect trustees, grapple with project density
- UPDATED: State commission denies appeal of Mitt Romneys’ La Jolla home rebuild
- Planning association approves scaled-down Bird Rock project
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=127027