Hillary Clinton to sign her new book at Warwick’s in La Jolla, June 25
The bookstore released this announcement about the visit:
· A limited amount of wristbands for entry will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 6:30 a.m. on the day of the event with purchase of the book at Warwick’s.
· Call Warwick’s or come into the store to pre-purchase your wristband reservation. (858) 454-0347.
· All books will be distributed at the signing table on the day of the event.
· A limit of one (1) signed book per customer.
· No personal items allowed in event space.
· A bag check will be provided.
· We recommend leaving all personal items in your car.
· No other books or memorabilia, please.
—Other books by Clinton include“Living History” (2003), a memoir; “It Takes a Village: And Other Lessons Children Teach Us” (1996), presents her vision for the children of America; “An Invitation to the White House” (2000); “Dear Socks, Dear Buddy,” (1998) kids letters to the “First Pets”; and “The Unique Voice of Hillary Clinton” (1997).
- La Jolla Village Merchants approve budget and ‘Monopoly’ game plan
- Merchants Association to hold board elections at Oct. 9 meeting
- Navy SEALs killed in Benghazi honored at Soledad Memorial Day event
- Warwick’s a drop off point for WitKids books drive
- La Jolla open houses starts off holiday shopping
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=126191