Sports scholarships available for juniors
Positive Coaching Alliance, a partner to the high school sports site MaxPreps.com, will offer Triple-Impact Competitor Scholarships for high school student-athletes in the class of 2015. Any high school junior playing for a team or in club sports is eligible, and PCA awards $1,000-$2,000 scholarships.
Applicants must write an essay explaining how they meet triple-impact standards: Makes oneself better (personal mastery), makes teammates better (leadership) and makes the sport better (honoring the game). Essays must be submitted by May 31.
Rules and more contest information at PositiveCoach.org/our-awards
- La Jolla High School girls basketball climbs mountaintop to CIF Semifinals
- La Jolla Country Day girls basketball holds on to defeat a reinvigorated Horizon, 52-50
- La Jolla High’s Lady Vikings varsity tennis ends successful season
- La Jolla High girls’ sports season opens on a high note
- The Bishop’s School tennis player Kelly Shaffer of La Jolla is in top form for CIF Championships
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=124726