Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices hosts agents’ meeting at Copley estate in La Jolla
David M. Cabot, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties president/CEO with Greg Noonan, listing agent for the Fox Hill estate.
• PHOTO GALLERY: Click on the NEXT> button above to see 8 photos from Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties gathering at Fox Hill estate in La Jolla.
An invitation-only event — the meeting of the Networking and Advisory Council for Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties’ luxury offices in San Diego County — was held May 8, 2014 at Fox Hill, the former Copley Estate in La Jolla.
More than 100 agents attended to learn from keynote speakers Cristie St. James and Markus Canter, Luxury Properties Directors, who discussed the methods and practices that have allowed them to consistently rank in the top 100 of the nation for their sales.
“This event was a tremendous success and I would like to thank everyone involved for the effort and time they applied to make it happen, especially the directors of the Networking and Advisory Council, Jan Clements, Gwyn Carter Rice, Lisa Stennes-Laikind, Todd Bloom and Jeannie Gleeson,” said Nicki Marcellino, manager of the La Jolla office and vice president for San Diego. “I would also like to thank the sellers of Fox Hill, as I couldn’t imagine a more scenic venue for our meeting.”
One of the foremost properties in Southern California, the Copley Estate sits atop a lush eight-acre parcel overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Previously the family home of the Copley family, who made an impact on San Diego through their establishment of The San Diego Union-Tribune. Fox Hill’s pool and gardens have witnessed many grand-scale fundraisers to support the city’s hospitals, charities and museums.
Offered by Greg Noonan of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties, the Copley Estate has hosted many traveling dignitaries, Hollywood stars and visiting royalty over the years, including the Nixons and the King and Queen of Spain.
For information about Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties, visit bhhscalifornia.com
The Business Spotlight features commercial enterprises that support the La Jolla Light.
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices plans to be real estate industry game changer in La Jolla and nationally
- Prudential California Realty is now Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
- Willis Allen Real Estate marks 100th year with gala aboard USS Midway aircraft carrier in San Diego
- Jason Hughes and David Marino join forces to give commercial tenants a voice
- La Jolla homes sold Oct. 2-8
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=124817