La Jolla Community Center to host health expo
Celebrate wellness with a visit to the second “Lifetime of Healthy Living,” health fair from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday, May 9 at the La Jolla Community Center, 6811 La Jolla Blvd.
“This free event will further our goal to increase health awareness to our community members through screenings and education, and to promote healthy and positive behavior choices,” said Nancy Walters, executive director. “Come listen to experts share new ideas about lifestyle changes that can help you prevent disease and lower stress. The fair will include exhibitors offering the latest health products and services, free workshops and seminars, demonstrations, samples, medical testing, yoga and Zumba classes, and more.”
Valet parking available. For more information, call (858) 459-0831 or visit lajollacommunitycenter.org
- Tax Man Cometh! Dan McAllister speaks at La Jolla Community Center
- La Jolla Community Center membership drive is on!
- Doctor to speak about heart disease at La Jolla Community Center, Feb. 27
- New donor walls salute La Jolla Community Center supporters
- La Jolla Community Center will unveil donor wall Nov. 1
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=124356