‘Weight loss challenge’ participants win big at Orangetheory Fitness
Orangetheory Fitness at 7734 Girard Ave. is beginning its next “weight loss challenge” on May 19, with $1,000 in cash and prizes. Participants must be a current member to register for the challenge.
Orangetheory employs heart-rate-monitored interval exercise and group personal training to maximize calorie burn. La Jolla became the first San Diego location of the group interval fitness concept to open last November. Orangetheory’s last six-week challenge ended in February, with La Jolla resident Mina Said walking away with $2,500 for losing the most weight.
Challenge participants attend four 60-minute Orangetheory Fitness sessions per week.
- Spotlight on Local Business: Seniors Helping Seniors reaps mutual benefits
- The Divorce Help Clinic: When ‘happily ever after’ is over
- Auto detailer opens in WindanSea
- European aesthetician offers skin care breakthrough
- Adelaide’s Florist gets in the Halloween mood
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=124627