Learn Robert’s Rules of Order at community workshop April 12
The California Sigma Delta Unit of the National Association of Parliamentarians will present a community training workshop about Robert’s Rules of Order, “3 M’s for a Successful Meeting: Management, Members, Motions,” 8:30 a.m. to noon, Saturday, April 12 at Christ Lutheran Church, 4761 Cass St. at Chalcedony Street in Pacific Beach.
At Session One, TennieBee Hall will discuss planning and creating an agenda, and managing and encouraging members’ participation.
At Session Two, Robert Duitsman will talk about motions and board members.
At Session Three, Duitsman and Chuck Nolan will host a Stump-the-Experts, with a chance to ask questions.
Refreshments will be served. There is a materials fee of $15 per person. To register, call (619) 435-1350 or (858) 452-8266 or download an application at bobn10ab.com/csapsd/events
- La Jolla Community Calendar March 13-19
- Toastmasters Today: La Jolla group speaks up for confident presentations
- Meet a Master: Village Garden Club of La Jolla to host celeb designer Eddie Zaratsian
- La Jolla Church marks Black History Month with special programs
- Your e-Waste is La Jolla High’s treasure
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=123132