La Jolla Community Center membership drive is on!
The La Jolla Community Center launched its second annual membership drive April 1, which will continue during April and May. Every new member who joins in that time will receive a ticket to the Fourth Fridays Jazz Series and will also be entered into a drawing for a grand prize Deluxe Package from La Jolla Family Dentistry on Draper Avenue, valued at $650. There will also be a grand prize for the member who refers the most new members during the drive.
An individual Community Center Membership costs $120 annually; $200 for a couple. Membership comes with such benefits as free classes (ranging from zumba, yoga, pilates) to vast discounts on other classes (like cooking, language, bridge and day trips). For a brochure and membership application, stop by the La Jolla Community Center, 6811 La Jolla Blvd. or call Nancy Walters at (858) 459-0831.
- New donor walls salute La Jolla Community Center supporters
- La Jolla Community Center will unveil donor wall Nov. 1
- Boo to you! It’s time to scare up some Halloween fun at La Jolla events!
- Community Calendar Nov. 22 – Nov. 29
- Nov. 15 – Nov. 22 Community Calendar
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=122779