Spotlight on Local Business: Table 926 brings brunch back to North Pacific Beach
Chef Matt Richman, owner of Table 926 and a La Jolla resident, is known for his farm-to-table Mediterranean/Latin approach to gastronomic experiences. However, with the recent launch of Table 926’s Sunday Brunch comes another level of recognition for the intimate bistro at 926 Turquoise St. in Pacific Beach.
Enticing all brunch connoisseurs, the menu challenges traditional fare while still offering comfort food. Unique dishes range from breakfast empanadas to duck confit hash to “bread pudding” French toast. All finish nicely when paired with a flight of seasonal Bellinis — current flavors include prickly pear, lychee and mango.
To experience brunch at Table 926, visit table926.com or call (858) 539-0926.
The Business Spotlight features commercial enterprises that support the La Jolla Light.
- Table 926 restaurant brings warm Latin flavors to cool San Diego nights
- Kaiserhof’s classic German cuisine makes it a destination restaurant for La Jolla and San Diego locals
- San Diego Restaurant Week extended for an additional week from Jan. 26 to Jan. 31 with special pricing for lunch, dinner in La Jolla
- Girard Gourmet in La Jolla welcomes fall with savory and sweet treats
- En Garde! Bet your buns there’s a burger war going on … in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=122398